Deep Sentinel’s smart design prevents our live surveillance guards from seeing inside your home. Our surveillance guards only view a camera when it is triggered--when it detects a person or car entering the protection zone and acting suspiciously. Additionally, guards have no way of activating a camera at a specific home on their own. Our AI-enhanced home security wi-fi cameras face outwards to guard the perimeter of your property - the driveway, the curb, the space in front of your exterior doors – not inwards. Deep Sentinel aims to stop criminals from ever getting in your home. So no indoor cameras needed. Your privacy is protected along with your home.
Articles in this section
- Guards only see your full address when it is needed--if there is an active potential intruder and they need to respond. If the camera relays live video of criminal activity requiring immediate law enforcement intervention, they can access your address so
- Do your surveillance guards know where we live?
- How do I see what your guards see?
- What if there’s a person or vehicle in my Protection Zone? How long can your surveillance guards watch us?
- Can your guards choose to look through the camera at us, say for example, when we’re in our pool?
- How do I know your system protects our privacy and that the 24-hour surveillance guards aren't spying on my family and me?
- Smart Cameras
- LiveSentinel ™