Our LiveSentinel ™ surveillance guards quickly view any suspicious person or vehicle entering your property. They classify each event and react accordingly. They are trained to respond fast and are audited by Deep Sentinel on their speed and accuracy. Additionally, whenever a LiveSentinel ™ guard is prompted by the system to check on your property, you can see it in the Deep Sentinel app where all activity related to your system is logged. You’ll know exactly when our guards were alerted by your home’s system, how long they viewed the situation, and what the outcome was.
Articles in this section
- Guards only see your full address when it is needed--if there is an active potential intruder and they need to respond. If the camera relays live video of criminal activity requiring immediate law enforcement intervention, they can access your address so
- Do your surveillance guards know where we live?
- How do I see what your guards see?
- What if there’s a person or vehicle in my Protection Zone? How long can your surveillance guards watch us?
- Can your guards choose to look through the camera at us, say for example, when we’re in our pool?
- How do I know your system protects our privacy and that the 24-hour surveillance guards aren't spying on my family and me?
- Smart Cameras
- LiveSentinel ™