Yes, the 3- and 5-cell batteries are rechargeable. And you don’t need to purchase a charger as we’ve built the charging station right into our patent-pending SmartHub. No wires or extra components to keep track of! No more wondering which drawer you left the charger in. In addition, Deep Sentinel’s 3- and 5-cell systems come with a spare battery, so you always have one ready when you need it. This way, while the charge time is 3 hours, you can keep the 3 cameras working at all times.
Articles in this section
- System Specs
- What's in the box?
- How does the system work?
- What makes the system so fast?
- Is the Deep Sentinel system safe from hacking?
- What is the recommended minimum connectivity speed?
- How much power does the Hub use?
- Does the Hub have emergency or back up power?
- Can I change my Deep Sentinel system to work during a power outage?
- If the Wi-Fi goes out, does the system work?