No. Deep Sentinel Surveillance Guards are rated on their reaction time from start to endpoint of an incident. They’re trained to dismiss non-events which end their interaction with your home system.
Articles in this section
- Can your guards decide to watch us when we’re outside, maybe in the pool or barbecuing?
- What about when I’m having company? Will my guests be recorded as they enter my home?
- Will Deep Sentinel embarrass me by calling the police on a neighbor or delivery person?
- Will an alarm alert let your guards continue to watch us?
- How will I know if your guards have called the police to my home?
- Could your Surveillance Guards lurk around our house?
- Do I have to keep watching my phone at work or on vacation in case your guards call?
- Will Deep Sentinel Guards disrupt my privacy at work and call me if a squirrel jumps on my fence?
- Do Deep Sentinel Surveillance Guards know where I live?