The service is designed to be triggered by your home and sends videos to the service. Guards cannot log into any property on their own. Guards have no way of activating a camera at a specific home on their own. Also, the Deep Sentinel Servers keep track of how long a guard takes to dismiss or respond to each event.
Articles in this section
- Guards only see your full address when it is needed--if there is an active potential intruder and they need to respond. If the camera relays live video of criminal activity requiring immediate law enforcement intervention, they can access your address so
- Do your surveillance guards know where we live?
- How do I see what your guards see?
- What if there’s a person or vehicle in my Protection Zone? How long can your surveillance guards watch us?
- Can your guards choose to look through the camera at us, say for example, when we’re in our pool?
- How do I know your system protects our privacy and that the 24-hour surveillance guards aren't spying on my family and me?
- Smart Cameras
- LiveSentinel ™