To Physically test a BYOC camera, make sure they have a hub that is isolated (i.e. has no mounted cams on it and no other cameras). I typically have them create separate and new account to test, it helps to keep thing separate from any personal or business accounts, log ins, systems, etc.
** Do not have them mount the camera during testing, no permanent mounting. **
Below are the steps to follow:
1. Add the Deep Sentinel profile to cam's web UI by gaining IP through ONVIF
2. on board camera to hub in app
3. See if privacy will toggle on and off correctly.
4. Check advanced camera settings, protection zones, audio functions, etc.
5. Check live view
6. Set business hours
6. Test LSC and test with a guard.
7. See if it is generating events, if the AI is ESC events properly and they are logged in admin dash and the app properly.