Deep Sentinel LSC employees will make commercially reasonable attempts to respond as quickly to a potential crime that they see in the video from Deep Sentinel cameras.
These Service Levels capture the time in which Deep Sentinel will respond once a behavior starts and is captured by a Deep Sentinel camera.
- It can take approximately 2-8 secs (depending on variable forces --Internet, AI processing) for an event to reach our agents. However, 4 seconds is pretty standard. Then it takes, depending on the circumstance, between 2-5 seconds for human reaction time.
- When the camera wakes up, our AI processes the feed and filters two things.
- What is the object (person, car, other)
- If it is a person, has it penetrated the protection zone?
- If both are true in the above, then the videos are uploaded and streamed to our surveillance center; Although the camera is turned on and starts recording in real-time, our guards may begin viewing the event from 6-9 seconds from when it began recording.
Each of the behaviors indicated by a Behavior Event Type will be identified solely by the LSC Employee using their good judgment based on the information available to the LSC Employee at this time. Such information may be the time of day, the day of the week, prior events at this home, images from prior events at the home.
The LSC Employee Response Time measures the time of a video streaming from a Deep Sentinel Camera to the LSC Employee before the LSC Employee responds. Such response may include talking over the Deep Sentinel Camera using 2-way audio, engaging a siren or other audio/visual signal on the Deep Sentinel Camera, initiating contact with you the homeowner, or contacting law enforcement authorities.
Did we miss a package push notification?