Was the USB Battery working with a Camera previously?
- If not, ensure you have charged the USB battery using the USB Power Adapter and separate USB charge cables (these are included in both kits).
- Fully charge the battery (charge until the LED on the USB battery changes from RED to GREEN).
- Charging takes 2 - 3hrs
- If you like, charge the battery indoors
Insert the USB Battery into the Camera, connect the Solar Charger, and monitor for 72hrs.
- Unplug the Solar Charger cable from the USB Battery. Remove the USB Battery from the Camera. Reinsert the USB Battery and make sure it is rotated, so it is tight.
- Check that the Solar Panel is orientated towards the sun and not obstructed by trees, buildings, or other obstacles.
- Check Solar Panel is not dusty/dirty. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- If you have more than one Camera, swap Cameras, and repeat the steps above.