Replacement Hub Instructions
Please carefully follow the instructions below to install your replacement Hub.
The Hub replacement process requires the Cameras to be Factory reset then re-added (one at a time) to enable them to be removed from the old hub and to pair with the new hub. Start with either Step 1 or 2.
- Factory resetting cameras if existing / original Hub and cameras are still online or can be brought online
- Connect the ethernet cable and AC adapter on the existing/original Hub
- Factory resetting cameras if existing / original Hub cannot be brought online if camera(s) are offline.
- Collect the camera and bring them to the room where the hub is located.
- Associating replacement hub with account
- Disconnect the ethernet cable and AC adapter from the existing/original Hub
- Add cameras to the new Hub